We think that if it isn’t, then it comes pretty close.
This comprehensive eLiquid Mixing Tool comes with some very useful extras:
Beyond this you can print and save your recipes, upload them to the Program Authors Website, download recipes and change them.
We suggest that you also download the quick start guide, ‘ejmutut.pdf’.
Please note, the documentation contains some errors specifically ‘Remember on
average, 1 drop is equal to 20 ml.’ This should be ‘Remember on average, 20 drops are equal to 1 ml.’
You should report any errors, or questions that you may have regarding the application to the author, direct links are on and in the application. To check ‘system requirements us this link: http://www.ejuice.breaktru.com/
The package is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Vapour World Ltd. or any of its employees shall not be liable for damages of any kind. Use of this software indicates you agree to this.
READ THIS BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY E-LIQUID PROCEDURES!!!
Some have chosen to adapt the ingredients commonly found in e-smoking liquid and make their own varieties.
Any information contained within this software is acted on at the user's own risk.
Breaktru Software or David Giordano cannot be held responsible for individuals causing injury or even death to themselves or others using this software.
Anyone considering doing so must bear in mind the following:
* Nicotine is an extremely toxic substance, more so than arsenic, milligram for milligram. Its extraction, storage and use in e-liquid pose a significant risk to the user and anyone who might come into contact with it.
* Never allow nicotine to touch your skin or allow it to build up in the atmosphere. Always wear suitable protective clothing and keep workspaces well ventilated.
* Extreme caution must always be applied in the handling of nicotine, especially where children are concerned - a drop of e-liquid that might make a long-term smoker feel sick will likely kill a child.
* All items contaminated by nicotine extraction or e-liquid mixing must be cleaned or disposed of accordingly. Treat it as toxic waste - do not allow it to pollute the environment or remain unattended or unsecured at any time. Contact your local authority to find what provisions there are for hazardous waste disposal before you attempt any e-liquid production.
* E-liquid and all substances used in its production must be stored securely away from children and pets and in child-proof bottles.
* Appropriate care must be taken to safeguard against fire-hazards. Many ingredients in e-liquids are highly flammable, as are many substances used in the extraction of nicotine.
Even following these guidelines cannot guarantee your safety.
VapourWorld - eCigarettes, eLiquids & Vaping Supplies
Electronic Cigarettes, more commonly known as eCigs, are battery operated
devices that can completely replace tobacco cigarettes without being
restricted by the smoking ban. With our eCigs nothing is lit or burnt and
you will soon be rid of all those nasty cigarette and smoke smells on
your hands, breath, clothes and in your home ... and save £1000's of pounds.
The links on this website may open a new browser window and may; a) Allow you to access other websites. Please read the linked websites' terms and conditions. Vapour World Ltd. has no control over
non-vapourworld.co.uk websites and is not liable for your use of them; b) Allow you to access another Vapour World Ltd. Group website. Please read the terms and conditions of the linked website, which
may differ from the terms and conditions of vapourworld.co.uk’s website.